- We have six aircraft dedicated exclusively to our Air Taxi Services and Scenic Aerial Tours: Baron P-58, 2 Britten-Norman Islanders, 2 Cherokee 6’s and 1 Cessna 172. Our aircraft are painted like traditional yellow taxis. You cannot miss them!
- We operate on-demand services to each of our market locations: St. Ignace, Mackinac Island, Bois Blanc, Cheboygan, Pellston, Sault Ste Marie, Alpena, Traverse City and beyond!
- We also offer custom flights from any other airport in the region at a fixed hourly aircraft rate.
- Scenic Aerial Tours of the Straits of Mackinac Region and Lighthouse Tours are available! The standard tour takes passengers to see many lighthouses, the Mackinac Bridge, around Mackinac Island, and across the Straits of Mackinac.
- We also offer Custom Tours of specific lighthouses, fall foliage tours, tours of the Sault Ste. Marie Locks, or even a bird’s eye view of your house!
Limitations may apply ranging from weather conditions to aircraft availability. The Pilot in Command of the aircraft is the final authority on determining the safety of the flight.